Camel pose is a great heart chakra opening pose. By stimulating the heart and lungs, camel pose can really be useful.
Here are some of the benefits of Camel Pose:
- Opens the chest and shoulders
- Stretches the shoulders
- Tones the abdominals
- Stretches and strengthens the quad and hip muscles
- Improves spinal flexibility
Tips for beginner yogis:
- Square your hips and press them forward
- Hold this pose for at least 5 breaths
- The full expression of this pose is with your hands touching your feet. Slowly build-up to this by walking your hands down your legs a little at a time
- If your knees are hurting from kneeling, place a towel underneath before attempting this pose
- Relax your glutes while you’re in this pose.
How to Yoga For Beginners: Camel Pose by MissG on Jumprope.
I hope you enjoyed my new tutorial video. It looks different from the other videos, but I wanted to make something more comprehensive and easy to follow. Camel pose can be done anytime your back feels a little tight and you want to loosen it up.
‘Til next time!
Yoga can help you get through a busy day without having to leave your home or office.
Get short, easy to follow, yoga cures for many issues and ailments sent straight to your inbox. Plus, lots of tips and other content that I share exclusively with members!