Camel pose is a great heart chakra opening pose. By stimulating the heart and lungs, camel pose can really be useful.
Here are some of the benefits of Camel Pose:
- Opens the chest and shoulders
- Stretches the shoulders
- Tones the abdominals
- Stretches and strengthens the quad and hip muscles
- Improves spinal flexibility
Tips for beginner yogis:
- Square your hips and press them forward
- Hold this pose for at least 5 breaths
- The full expression of this pose is with your hands touching your feet. Slowly build-up to this by walking your hands down your legs a little at a time
- If your knees are hurting from kneeling, place a towel underneath before attempting this pose
- Relax your glutes while you’re in this pose.
How to Yoga For Beginners: Camel Pose by MissG on Jumprope.
I hope you enjoyed my new tutorial video. It looks different from the other videos, but I wanted to make something more comprehensive and easy to follow. Camel pose can be done anytime your back feels a little tight and you want to loosen it up.
‘Til next time!