Firelog pose is not as easy to get into, but with a lot of practice, you can get there in no time.
Here are some of the benefits of firelog pose:
- Deep hip flexor stretch
- Improves knee joint flexibility
- Strengthens the ankles
- Improves posture while sitting
Tips for beginner yogis:
- Use a block to place under the knee if it won’t stack all the way over the bottom leg
- Flex your feet
- Hinge forward while sitting up straight for a deeper stretch
- Relax the shoulders when holding hands at heart center
How to Firelog Pose by MissG on Jumprope.
Firelog pose can really help to open up the hips, and I’ve been doing this pose in my sequences for about a month now. Let me know in the comments how you like to modify firelog pose. Have you added it to your practice? See y’all next week!
Yoga can help you get through a busy day without having to leave your home or office.
Get short, easy to follow, yoga cures for many issues and ailments sent straight to your inbox. Plus, lots of tips and other content that I share exclusively with members!